TAG GAME
These are the rules:List 5 joys, 5 fears, 5 current obsessions/collections, 5 surprising facts and then tag 5 other people. Leave a comment for the people you tag so they know they have been tagged.
Joys:
1. My Family
2. Church (even though it keeps me crazy busy!)
3. Going to lunch with my friend Misty every week
4. Reading (bookclub!)
5. Sleeping through the night (which is rare these days)
Fears:
1. Something happening to my kids
2. Something happening to my husband
3. Never being able to catch up in my life
4. The outside world's negative effect on my kids
5. Spiders, Spiders, Spiders
Current Obsessions:
1. Reading, as always
2. Our budget
3. Trying to lose my baby weight
4. Trying to keep the house even somewhat clean
5. I don't think I have time for anymore
Surprising facts:
1. I am still able to work one day a week
2. I have lost 10 pounds since I started my diet!
3. My family makes fun of me for being so organized yet I can't even keep my own house clean and organized lately
4. My baby never stops smiling! (Maybe that's not so surprising) :)
5. Last night was the first night in weeks that I slept through the night!
I tagged Nisha, Jamielyn, Andrea, Helen, Michelle G. I'm not going to leave comments for anybody to let you know so if you see here you've been tagged great, if not, no worries!
May
1 week ago



2 comments:
That was fun to learn a little more about you! Yeah,Bookclub!!
I'm just getting around to read this...I'll have to see if I have time to do it back :)
I love that Keeley is always smiling. Way to go losing 10 pounds. You are such a dedicated person.
See you on Saturday :) (I still need to register)
Post a Comment