This is a few weeks late but I just can't keep up with life lately! Kira started preschool a few weeks ago and she really loves it. She talks about it all the time and asks if she can go all week. I am floored that she is already old enough to go to preschool, she's growing up so fast!




6 comments:
Oh my gosh, these pics are so so cute! We love Kira.
How fun for Kira! I bet she is loving it!!
JESSA!! We have the same background on our blog!! How funny!! I'm glad you found me. I am probably going to go private soon, so you'll have to get me your e-mail so I can invite you. I love your blog and seeing your family. I think about you sometimes. I still have your number in my phone and I frequently see it and think of calling you.
Ok so I confess I am an absolute blog stalker and found yours through Nisha's. It is so cute! I hope you don't mind if I add you to my list- if you would like an invite to view my blog send me an email alaina0117@hotmail.com
Hi Jessa! I just found your blog again through facebook. It was so fun to catch up on your cute family. I hope we can visit some time when you get back from CA. (not that you have any time, congrats on the new calling:)
Oh, she is getting so big! When can we get together? I feel like I'm always running 100 mph and I'm sure you do too. But lets find a time to have lunch or something.
Post a Comment