Friday, September 12, 2008

Kira's new bike

Well it's been awhile since I've posted some pictures because life has been insanly busy the last few weeks so I'm going to try to catch up. Here are some pictures of Kira on the new bike she got for her birthday. She was a little nervous to ride it but seemed to be catching on toward the end.

All geared up and ready to go.

Ready to ride.

Here we go with a little help from mom.

Keeley is just happy to be here and support her sister!

3 comments:

Kat & Paul said...

so cute!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

how fun...Lincoln already wants to ride a bike but he is still so little that his legs don't reach the pedals on any of the bikes we've seen. Looks like Kira's having fun.

ali-dot-e said...

So Cute!! I can not believe how fast your baby is growing, it seems like you just had her!