Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fun Tag

This is kind of a fun one. I was tagged by Jamielyn. Here are the rules: NO CLEANING! NO STRAIGHTENING! NO WIPING KIDS NOSES! Take these pictures right now!!! Have Fun!

Kitchen Sink


The Fridge


Master Bathroom


Favorite Room (Kira's room, we decorated it like Minnie Mouse and just finished painting.)


Master Closet


Laundry Room

Favorite Shoes (comfortable but cute)


Self Portrait (ugg, I just took a shower so my hair is wet!)



Dream Vacation (Hawaii of course, we took this picture on our last trip)


I tag Mindi, Laura and Shani!

4 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

That is a very fun tag!! I don't know if I would be so brave to do it, your house looks great!! I love the minnie Room!

raising4boys said...

I think this tag is fun (even though I wouldn't want to do it) You have a HUGE master closet. And Kira's room looks fun. I heard you just finished painting from Nisha's blog.

Mindi B said...

Fun! I particularly like the picture of you! I'll have to hurry and do it, and though it'll be hard for me to not tidy up, I will take the pictures now. (Hey, is that picture in Hawaii and the Northern most beach in Kauai? It looks just like a picture that Jason and I took on a hike there.)

Jamielyn said...

Thnaks for playing Jessa! Kira's room looks awesome all finished! Have fun in Disneyland!