On Monday night Damien and I went with Kurt, Jamielyn, Scott and Angie to the Jack Johnson concert. I have been looking forward to this concert for almost eight months now and thought it would never come! I have to say Jack did not disappoint in any way. He was absolutely amazing live and I loved every second of it. It was all I could do not to jump up on stage and tell him how amazing I think he is! We had pretty good tickets, we were in the general admission area up against the stage about 10-15 rows back. The pictures were taken with a cell phone so they are a little blurry and you can't tell how close we were. I'm sad it's over but I'm definately going again next time he comes. We love you Jack!


4 comments:
I am so jealous!! That is awesome! When Kris and I were dating we went to a Ben Harper concert and Jack Johnson opened for him. It was great, but I would love to go see him now! I'm glad you were able to go!
how fun...we've talked about going to the concert seriously the last 5 years (every time he goes to SLC) and every year something happens that we can't end up going. o-well...maybe next year...ha ha! glad you guys had a good time.
It was so much fun! I'm glad we went too! He is so awesome live, almost better than on his CD's! I would love to go again the next time he comes, but next time we will find an alternative route!!
oooh, how fun! And how fun to have a date! I can't really remember what that is like...
Post a Comment