For Labor Day we went to Cascade Springs. I don't think Damien and I have been there since we got married so even though it was cold and rainy we decided to go. The ride up there was absolutely beautiful and Kira loved all of the waterfalls.
Oh I love it up there!!!! We haven't been up there for a couple of years we have to go again. It is always fun to take roads up there and find out where they go.
Isn't it nice that there are places like this that we have to go to? We went up the canyon and just enjoyed ourselves eating hot dogs and marshmallows, but it was beautiful!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
7 comments:
I've never heard of Cascade Springs. Keeley looks adorable all bundled up!
so pretty, where is this?
Oh I love it up there!!!! We haven't been up there for a couple of years we have to go again. It is always fun to take roads up there and find out where they go.
The girls are so cute!!!
We love it there. Obviously we haven't been forever. Looks like you guys had a fun time. Hopefully we can see you all sometime. Say hi to Damien.
I just love Keely's little face. Adorable!
Isn't it nice that there are places like this that we have to go to? We went up the canyon and just enjoyed ourselves eating hot dogs and marshmallows, but it was beautiful!
I tagged you so go to my blog and check it out! :)
Post a Comment