Friday, October 10, 2008

Disneyland and San Diego!

So we just got back from a trip to Disneyland and San Diego on Sunday and it was such a fun trip! We went with Damien's cousin and his family and went to Disneyland for three days, the San Diego Zoo and Sea World. Disneyland was so magical and fun and it was so great to see Kira's face light up when she got to meet Mickey and Minnie Mouse. (As most of you know she is a HUGE Mickey/Minnie fan). After Disneyland we drove to San Diego (I've never been there before even though I'm from California so I was really excited). The next day we went to the San Diego Zoo. It was fun but Kira was a little worn out by that time and animals didn't match up compared to all the rides she had been on! Our last day was Sea World and we really enjoyed that. There were tons of cool shows and Kira got to pet the dolphins and sting rays. Overall it was a really fun trip, yes there were plenty of Kira moments (tantrums, crying, etc) but that was to be expected. Keeley did awesome, she is the cutest sweetest baby and she made friends on the airplane, in line for rides, at the restaurants, you name it. She grinned and smiled for everyone. We are now happy to be home in our own beds! Here are some pictures from the trip, I put them in a slideshow since there are so many.

7 comments:

ali-dot-e said...

I am so Jealous!! It looks like you had a ton of fun! There were a lot of characters at disneyland!! I don't remember there being that many, how great!!

Mindi B said...

Oh, it looks like you had such a fun time! I hope it was the best!

Nisha said...

So FUN!!! Now you have, what....a months worth of scrapbooking to do? :) Make sure you hit me up for girls day out!

raising4boys said...

FUN!! I didn't remember that you were going. That's great your girls were good and had such a fun time.

Lots of fun pictures to scrapbook. We are scrapbooking with the ward group on the 23rd but I want to go to a scrapbook store sometime soon...I'll call you.

Shanalyn Wilde said...

how fun! probably every other week we say, "let's go to CA" We often tell people that was the best thing about living in LV...we were only 3 hrs from the beach! I LOVE So. Cal. (esp. San Diego) and hope we can go before TOO long. Glad you guys had a good time...all the pix are really cute.

laura kate said...

the pictures are so cute. looks like a great family trip. it was so nice to see you and meet cute keeley. let's not wait so long.

Jamielyn said...

So cute! I'm glad you guys had a good time! Next time we really need to make sure it works out for us to go at the same time!! :)