Well I am always behind on my blogging, life is too busy! Here are all the Christmas pictures. Some are of Kira and Keeley at the breakfast with Santa, Kira at her preschool Christmas Program and others are of Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. My two brothers came to visit from CA and my mom, aunt and grandma were here as well. We had a great time together and the girls had a great time with family and opening presents! Christmas night my family made dinner for me and we had a little birthday party. I can't believe I'm another year older, the years go by faster and faster!
Such cute pictures of your girls. I love the matching shirts on Santa's lap. Looks like Keeley was fun on Christmas morning and how sweet of your family to come and make dinner. Hope your birthday was fabulous!!
And yes, we need to go scrapbooking in January!!!!
Cute pictures Jes! It makes me miss having Christmas with the Schalichs! :) The girls are getting so big so fast. I hope we can come up sometime in the next few months to see you!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
4 comments:
I'm not sure who is happier about their Christmas presents - Daddy or Kira.
Such cute pictures of your girls. I love the matching shirts on Santa's lap. Looks like Keeley was fun on Christmas morning and how sweet of your family to come and make dinner. Hope your birthday was fabulous!!
And yes, we need to go scrapbooking in January!!!!
I, so, totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday - I'm lame! I hope you had a great one!
Cute pictures Jes! It makes me miss having Christmas with the Schalichs! :) The girls are getting so big so fast. I hope we can come up sometime in the next few months to see you!
Post a Comment