So I am finally posting my Thanksgiving pictures. My cousin Sarah took most of them and I finally downloaded them onto my computer. We went to Santa Cruz for Thanksgiving and spent it with my dad's side of the family. He has a very large family so there were almost 60 of us there! All of the little cousins pick names every year and open presents for Christmas as well so it's fun for them. They used to have a "hot seat" hat that was a Santa hat that you had to wear when you opened your present but someone found a turkey hat and that is what the kids wore instead so it is pretty funny. I also got to visit my best friend from back home and see her new baby Jameson, and her daughter Bella and Kira had a great time playing together. Here are some pictures!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
No comments:
Post a Comment