Thursday, December 11, 2008

I'm going to jail

So I forgot to mention that on the way home from CA I got pulled over. We were driving through Nevada where the speed limit is 75 and we were driving through a small town where apparently the speed limit had been reduced to 65 and I didn't notice. So the cop is talking to me and Kira asks what is going on and Damien tells her that I'm getting in trouble. Luckily the cop lets me off with a warning but as we are driving away Kira says "Mom, your in trouble, your going to jaaaiiil!" Damien nearly bust a gut laughing.

3 comments:

Kat & Paul said...

so funny! i love the things kids say!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Glad to hear Damien's teasing hasn't changed! Does he still work in a cheese grater factory?! :)

daveanddebbie said...

That is too funny! I'm sure she's going remember that for a long time!