I got tagged by Jamielyn to post the 4th photo from the 4th folder on my computer and explain a litte about it so here it is:
This is a picture of Damien and Kira two years ago at my cousin Sarah's wedding. Kira was a little flower girl with all of her second cousins, they were so cute! Now I tag Nisha, Alisha and Laura S!
Jessa-My how time flies, you got the whole family now! It looks like you guys are doing well, and love the pics of Bear Lake! My wife's from ID, and so they'd always head over there for the vacations!
Hi Jessa! We were in UT a couple of weeks ago, but spent most of the time at my parents house. If I would have planned it out better we could have met up somewhere for lunch or something before we headed to Roosevelt. Next time I will do better! I love to pictures you posted of your adorable girls!
What a cute picture of Damien and Kira. My last trip to UT was really a quick up and back one...I really would love to see you guys though. Next time we come, I will let you know and we'll hopefully be able to meet up. Hopefully it won't be before too long. Hope all is going well for you guys.
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
4 comments:
Jessa-My how time flies, you got the whole family now! It looks like you guys are doing well, and love the pics of Bear Lake! My wife's from ID, and so they'd always head over there for the vacations!
Hi Jessa! We were in UT a couple of weeks ago, but spent most of the time at my parents house. If I would have planned it out better we could have met up somewhere for lunch or something before we headed to Roosevelt. Next time I will do better! I love to pictures you posted of your adorable girls!
What a cute picture of Damien and Kira. My last trip to UT was really a quick up and back one...I really would love to see you guys though. Next time we come, I will let you know and we'll hopefully be able to meet up. Hopefully it won't be before too long. Hope all is going well for you guys.
Thanks for the tag!! I actually did it because it was easy!
You are a celebrity on my blog!! I mentioned you twice in a row!!
Post a Comment