My friend Amy has started to take pictures professionally so I asked her to take some pictures of the girls. I haven't taken any of Keeley professionally since she's been born and it's been about a year for Kira. Needless to say with a 3 year old and an almost 6 month old, things did not go smoothly. Kira absolutely refused to cooperate in any way (I was ready to throttle her) and Keeley was so fascinated by her new surroundings we could hardly get her to smile. Two and a half hours later and 600 pictures later we ended up with some decent pics! So here they are, if you like what you see you can visit Amy's photography website at www.amytwittyphotography.blogspot.com
Could've fooled us with the tantrum throwing....these pictures are absolutely darling. Beautiful!!! Looks like the photographer is going to have a successful career. She's good.
My absolute favorite is the first color one of Keeley. It is soooo beautiful! They all turned out great. You look fabulous, BTW. I just love your hair. It's so classy!
cute pictures...you look great and the girls look so girly and adorable. how fun LOVE the very first one! You'd never know the struggle you went through to get some good ones.
Wow! Darling!!! I will have to check out her sight. My close friend who also does photography just found out she is having twins in April (she already has four other children) - She says she is probably going to put her photography business on hold a couple years and we were hoping to use her every year. Your girls are beautiful and you look great as well!
Jessa, these pictures are beautiful. Your friend did such a great job of capturing their expressions and you (as always) have them dressed in the cutest outfits!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
12 comments:
Very cute, and Jessa you look so pretty!
Could've fooled us with the tantrum throwing....these pictures are absolutely darling. Beautiful!!! Looks like the photographer is going to have a successful career. She's good.
My absolute favorite is the first color one of Keeley. It is soooo beautiful! They all turned out great. You look fabulous, BTW. I just love your hair. It's so classy!
Oh so cute! I love their bright pink dresses and the fence back ground is fun. I also love that you are in the pictures with your girls.
So cute. Your girls are adorable. It is always so nice to get good pictures
So Cute! You look great as well!
love the pictures! your girls are beautiful and you look so good!
cute pictures...you look great and the girls look so girly and adorable. how fun LOVE the very first one! You'd never know the struggle you went through to get some good ones.
Wow! Darling!!! I will have to check out her sight. My close friend who also does photography just found out she is having twins in April (she already has four other children) - She says she is probably going to put her photography business on hold a couple years and we were hoping to use her every year. Your girls are beautiful and you look great as well!
Jessa, these pictures are beautiful. Your friend did such a great job of capturing their expressions and you (as always) have them dressed in the cutest outfits!
Those turned out so cute, they look darling!
Those are adorable!
Post a Comment