Here are some pictures of us on Halloween. Keeley was a Walrus, Kira was a kitty, Damien was a storm trooper and I was an elf. We had a lot of fun this Halloween and Kira had a blast trick-or-treating. We could hardly keep up with her, every time she would finish one house she would come up and say, "Lets go to the next house!" and run off. That kid will do anything for candy!
That first picture of Keeley is too precious!! Your family is adorable. I didn't see you at the ward party, you look cute in your Elf costume. Isn't it fun to dress up on Halloween?
So cute! You guys look awesome! that picture with Keeley next to the pumpkin is priceless. We missed you guys on Halloween this year! Hope you had fun!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
8 comments:
That picture of Keeley and the pumpkin is so darling. Kira makes a cute kitty.
I loved that the whole family dressed up. You guys look great. Keeley's walrus costume is killing me, where did you find that?
That first picture of Keeley is too precious!! Your family is adorable. I didn't see you at the ward party, you look cute in your Elf costume. Isn't it fun to dress up on Halloween?
The Walrus is fantastic!! Very original!! You look good too! I love halloween!
You guys looked so fantastic! I loved Keeley's walrus outfit I have never seen one like that it is too cute and Kira is such an adorable kitty!!!
I love all the costumes! Good for you and Damien. Dustin and I tend to be party poopers at Halloween (at least the dressing up part).
So cute! You guys look awesome! that picture with Keeley next to the pumpkin is priceless. We missed you guys on Halloween this year! Hope you had fun!
I love that you actually took them door to door! So many people in our ward do the trunk or treat and call it good.
Post a Comment