Friday, May 2, 2008

Happy Baby

So I think I might have the happiest, smiliest (is that a word??) baby in the world. Keeley smiles pretty much all day long. She smiles when she's sleeping, waking up, eating, getting her diaper changed, getting dressed, and pretty much any other time of the day! I just love to see those dimples! Unfortunately it's difficult to catch this in a picture because every time I put the camera in her face she gives me a look like "What on earth is that?" However, I have managed to catch a few and here they are!

12 comments:

KTLADY said...

Jessa! Remember me? I used to be in the College 3rd ward with you and Damien. I found you through Christine's blog. My goodness! How are you? The wierdest thing... I was just thinking of you, there's a girl in my ward who is seriously your twin. When I saw her I thought it was YOU, and then I realized she just got married and could only be like 22 years old and thought something wasn't right! I will try to get a picture so you can see. Congrats on the baby! You all look great! Does Damien still go mullet-hunting??

KTLADY said...

Ooops... I used to be Katie Churchill. I forgot to put that.

Tony and Whitney said...

So cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessa,
Thanks for the link to your blog. I love to see what friends are up to that I don't get so see very often. Looks like you guys are doing great. Such cute girls!
Jacque

Michelle said...

She is such a beautiful baby! I LOVE that huge smile!

KTLADY said...

It's me again! I forgot.. it wasn't mullet hunting... it was midget hunting. Anyway, our kids are almost the same ages. Noah was born in May 2005 and Cole was January 10th of this year. I only have contact with you guys, Kara Palmer, Leah Hockett, Christine & Tristan, Laura Sanders and sometimes I hear from Greg Horne. On my mission I heard from several members of our old ward, but have since lost contact. Strange, how when everyone gets married it just kinda disappears!

Shanalyn Wilde said...

your girls are adorable Jessa. I love the big full mouth smile Keeley has! How fun.

raising4boys said...

Hi Jessa,

I found your blog from Michelle G. So cool to find people I know. The blog world is so FUN!! Keeley is so precious. Love those smiles :)

Carolyn said...

She is looking older than when I saw you last (which was not that long ago). She is so beautiful and I think she looks like you when she smiles!

daveanddebbie said...

I love the blog and your girls are so adorable! Keeley looks like the happiest baby on the block- what a doll. I bet they have so much fun together! Damien's hair cracks me up- Dave only wishes he had hair that could do that!
Miss ya,
Debbie

Anonymous said...

jessa - this is great! i love the photos. keeley is adorable and i can't wait to meet her. hope to see you soon. any chance you are coming out for the campout?

xoxoxo,
aubs

Christine said...

She is so darling! I love those big open mouth smiles! Carter is still in that gummy wide mouth phase- I love it!