Kira has been going to a dance class for the last month and she just loves it. She especially likes the twirling. The teacher will move on to the next move and Kira just keeps twirling and twirling! The pictures aren't that great because I had to take them through the glass but here they are anyway.

3 comments:
Don't you love having girls. Besides the drama I guess your girls are both beautiful. It was nice to talk to you last night. I needed the adult conversation.
Hi Jessa, I found your blog through Whitney's. I hope that is okay. It is so much fun to put a face to your cute Kira!! You have a very beautiful family!
JESSA- Hey Babe- What a suprise to see your comment on my blog!! You better get me added to your friend and family link. Anyway, it was so good to hear from you. You have a beautiful family!! You look so happy!. That is so cool you went to Stephanie Myer's book signing. I read all her books as well! I have not read her newest yet, but can't wait. If you ever go through withdrawal as I do for a good book, try Harlan Coben! He will keep you guessing till the end.
Love Ya Emily
Post a Comment