Monday, April 28, 2008

Mullets

Okay, so my husband has been growing his hair out for quite awhile and it got very long. He was tired of having to do it every morning and decided to get it cut. Those of you that know Damien know that he can't just get it cut, he has to do something ugly, real ugly :) He had his guys trip this weekend and gave himself a mullet! Here are the before and after pictures!

5 comments:

Christine said...

Damien, let me be the first to comment on that hair!... IT SUCKS!

Carolyn said...

Let the mullet live on and on!!
(and I'm glad to see you got your playlist going, sorry about the help that I didn't give you!)

Angie said...

That's HOT!!! I wish Scott would go on of those I would so do him EVERY night! It's a good thing Damien was gone all weekend or else you wouldn't have gotten anything done!
Ha Ha Ha!

Tony and Whitney said...

Hey-
At least your husband has enough hair to have a mullet! Just don't tell my husband I said that. I'm thrilled you have a blog!
Whitney

Shanalyn Wilde said...

hey! I'm glad you guys started a blog...it's fun to see your pictures and stay in touch. The haircut doesn't surprise me...but it is totally ugly! Besides Damien's pictures...the rest are way cute, fun to see them.