At the end of January Keeley turned 3. Damien's cousin's little boy Braydon has a birthday close to Keeley so we decided to do a combined party at Pirate Island. The kids seemed to have a really good time (and the adults too ;) ) I can't believe Keeley is already 3 years old. She is as spunky as ever and keeps us on our toes. She makes us laugh and she makes us cry. Life would definately be boring without that cute little dimpled girl in our life!

She was pretty excited about this one!

Opening Presents

Playing with her princess cash register

Pirate Island

Keeley and Grandma Kate

Riding with cousin Logan

She specifically told me several times that she wanted PINK birthday cake!

Blowing out the candles

I was taking lots of pictures of the girls so I had to slip one in of Deegan cuz I just love that little guy!
6 comments:
Deegan is sooooo adorable. I love that age!
I can't believe Keely is 3! So cute. I love how you have a blondie and a brunette.
I keep meaning to go try Pirate Island out. Looks like fun.
What cute kiddos! Deegan is adorable. I love his popeye shirt! I will be in your area for a trip this summer. I will call you and we will have to get together!
I've never heard of that place...looks like tons of fun! That is one happy, adorable b-day girl.
Oops, I didn't know Josh was logged into gmail, that was definately my (laura) comment :)
Your kids are too cute Jessa! Happy Birthday to Keeley!! Looks like a fun combined party. Spending their birthday with family is my favorite at this age :)
What a little cutie your Keely is! I love how you said she makes us laugh and cry...how true at this fun age! Looks like she had a happy b-day!
Post a Comment