So we have been having issues getting Keeley to stay in bed since we took her out of her crib. We have threatened everything short of her life and she still won't stay in bed. I started to get really frustrated and then decided to take a picture! So here is my collection of Keeley wandering out of bed and falling asleep in some random place! Well you get the picture ;)
Those pictures are pretty cute and funny. What a cute little girl. I love that she has a doll, purse or some little thing right by her in some of those pictures. We have the same problem with our Grant...only he just walks around...and still doesn't fall asleep! Don't they realize how great it is to sleep and what they are missing out on?!?
Love the pictures! Looks like the stairs is her favorite. We had this issue with Eric, he did not like his toddler bed and would fall asleep crying next to his door. Then we tried putting him in with his older brother and that worked!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
6 comments:
Those pictures are pretty cute and funny. What a cute little girl. I love that she has a doll, purse or some little thing right by her in some of those pictures. We have the same problem with our Grant...only he just walks around...and still doesn't fall asleep! Don't they realize how great it is to sleep and what they are missing out on?!?
Oh my gosh...that little nut! I needed this today... the thought crossed my mind of Landon in a toddler bed. Forget it!
Love the pictures! Looks like the stairs is her favorite. We had this issue with Eric, he did not like his toddler bed and would fall asleep crying next to his door. Then we tried putting him in with his older brother and that worked!
That is so cute! What a good memory for her to have later. I love all the pics.
It is awesome that you have captured that on film. She'll grow out of it... in the meantime, too cute and funny!
Ha Ha! So funny to see their random falling asleep-ness. I love it!
Post a Comment