Wow Christmas came and went fast this year! We had lots of fun but man December was busy! Here are pictures from December and Christmas. My brother Sam came from California and the kids had so much fun with him.
So it doesn't work to add bubbles to a jetted tub!
Oh my gosh....I don't know if I can wait til Feb to play with you guys! These photos make me miss you so much. How about Jan 28th?
I love the bubble bath photo. That's every kids dream! Did you get that Strider from Sam? Those are so small and lightweight, I can come to your neighborhood to go on walks with you!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
5 comments:
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!
Deegan in that little elf outfit.... the cutest thing in the world! Looks like you had fun. :)
Darling pictures, Christmas is so magical with kids our age. Let's try for a get together in 2011 :)
Oh my gosh....I don't know if I can wait til Feb to play with you guys! These photos make me miss you so much. How about Jan 28th?
I love the bubble bath photo. That's every kids dream! Did you get that Strider from Sam? Those are so small and lightweight, I can come to your neighborhood to go on walks with you!
I am loving that elf outfit. What a fun Chistmas! I saw Katie Cunningham in the store today. She was doing well. I haven't seen her in years.
Post a Comment