Well we had a really fun 4th of July this year. My mom and I took the girls to the Freedom Festival in Provo and they had a blast! We did face painting, nail painting, tons of crafts, free hair-do's, bounce houses, snake show, juggling show, dancing and lots of yummy food! After that we came home and got together with Kurt and Jamielyn and their kids and went swimming, had a BBQ, and lit off fireworks. What a fun day! Here are some pictures:
What fun hair do's! I love the Freedom Festival! We haven't been in a few years, but we used to go every year when my brother-in-law and his family lived in Provo! Your post makes me want to go back. Glad you had a great fourth!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
2 comments:
Cute hair! The girls look like they had so much fun! (Mommy too ;)
What fun hair do's! I love the Freedom Festival! We haven't been in a few years, but we used to go every year when my brother-in-law and his family lived in Provo! Your post makes me want to go back. Glad you had a great fourth!
Post a Comment