a) Swimming at some freshwater ponds with a rope swing near the wettest spot on Earth
b) Viewing a beautiful waterfall
c) Snorkeling with tropical fish in the ocean
d) Eating Sushi in a open air restaurant
e) All of the Above?
The answer would be (e) all of the above! (and we finished it off with a nice hot tub) Not a bad way to spend your anniversay I must say :) We spent a wonderful week in Hawaii with some friends and family and it was a great vacation! Aside from our anniversary here are some other highlights:
1) A kayak/hiking/zipline trip to swim and have lunch at a waterfall
2) A Luau complete with fire dancers
3) Going to a different beach every single day
4) Snorkeling at every beach we went to
5) The monk seal sun-bathing on one of the beaches we went to (he was so cute I just wanted to give him a big kiss on his big whiskery muzzle)
6) Boat trip to the Fern Grotto
7) Awesome sunsets!
The down side:
1) I missed my girls like crazy
2) On our last day we took a 4 1/2hr sunset boat cruise around the Napali Coast and I got seasick and puked the entire boat ride :( (Lesson learned, next time I will take dramamine!)
All in all it was a great trip but we were so excited to get back to our girls!! Here are some pictures of the trip:












7 comments:
Well it sounds like you didn't leave anything out! When we go to Hawaii, I'll consult you on what to do and where to go!
Oooh, I'm so jealous! How nice for you two to have a getaway.
That looks like you had an amazing trip. I am totally jealous! I am glad you had a great time.
Looks so fun. I thought Lagoon was fun. They have a kids area that was perfect for the kids and they could go on everything there. Your kids would love it.
So glad you made it back with Damien! Looks like you guys had a great time. Still love and think about the trip us girls took years ago! How fun. Happy Anniversary also!
How fun Jessa! I would love a getaway to Hawaii in theory, and then I wonder if I could handle leaving my kids... Looks like so much fun though, maybe I could do it.... Happy anniversary!
That looks like so much fun! Glad you had a great time away from the kids! Happy Aniversary!
Post a Comment