Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Kira's Birthday

I'm finally getting pictures posted of Kira's birthday which was a week and a half ago. She's four years old!! We had a really great day. She started off with a Tinker Bell party with some of her friends and then we took her to Chuck E Cheese for dinner and she had a blast! We got her a fish for her birthday and she was pretty excited about that. Here are ten things I love about Kira:
1. The way she jumps up when she's excited to emphasize a certain word, ie "Are we going to a birthday(jump) party?!?!"
2. The way she gives Keeley nicknames (Baby K, Keelo, Keela, Leela, etc)
3. The way her face lights up when she looks at me and really happy
4. That she is such a loving sister to Keeley (the first person she asked to come to her party was Keeley, so cute)
5. She loves to do fun tough outdoors things with dad, but still loves to dress up and be girlie too.
6. How she loves to help me around the house with whatever I'm doing, laundry, dishes, etc.
7. How she is willing to try everything, slides, swimming, dance, soccer
8. How she loves to talk, talk, talk, talk (I don't know who she got that from) ;)
9. How when some asks what her name is she promptly answers "Kira Bug"
10. How bright she is, she picks up so quickly on everything and is so curious about everything she learns about.

Happy Birthday Kira Bug, we love you!!










6 comments:

Nisha said...

I loved your list of things you love. Can't believe she's four though. Kids grow up too fast. Keeley looks so big in her fairy costume!

Mindi B said...

Your girls are so darling! It's hard to believe you had Kira 4 years ago. Next thing you know she'll be in Kindergarten! :)

Mandy said...

How fun. It's fun to think of Kira having her birthday when Gideon has his! She's a cutie, growing up so fast.

Carolyn said...

Great job on the cake! What a fun party. She is a cute girl!

ali-dot-e said...

That looks like so much fun! I am so impressed with the cake! Good work, I just buy the letters and stick them on! Happy Birthday Kira!

Kat & Paul said...

How Fun!