Friday, August 8, 2008

New Outfits

When Keeley was only a couple of months old my dad, stepmom Patti, and brother Bennet came to visit from California and gave her two cute outfits. My dad works for Levi's hence the Levi's shirt and shorts, so now that she's old enough to fit into them I thought I would post pictures of her in them so they can see how cute she looks!

4 comments:

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Your girls are so cute. Keeley looks like a little doll in the first picture...and her huge smile is so fun. Just found out that Kari had a little boy...how exciting...didn't even know she was pregnant! hope all is well, and hope to see you sometime.

Fleck Family said...

She is just too cute!!! I so miss dressing my kids up :) she just looks so cute and cuddly

Jamy said...

Okay, that first outfit is the cutest thing I've EVER seen! She is sooooo adorable! I'm glad you weren't mad about my breaking dawn post! haha... hey, can I add you as a friend on my blog?

raising4boys said...

So pretty in pink!! Love her smile :)