Kira turned three on Friday so we had a big Mickey Mouse pool party for her on Saturday. She had a great time with family and friends and got some fun gifts. I think she was excited her birthday was finally here since we have been talking about it for the last few months. She would tell anyone that would listen that she was having a Mickey Mouse party and a Mickey Mouse cake! I can't believe how fast time flies by and that I already have a three year old, it just blows me away. Happy Birthday Kira, we love you!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
4 comments:
I can't believe she is 3 either. Seems like yesterday she was just coming into nursery ;)
She's smiling so big in all the pictures. Such a cutie! Happy Birthday Kira!!!
Her face is so cute when she is looking at her cake! What a fun party. You must be a really cool mom!
Looks like it turned out great! Way to go! Happy Birthday to Kira!
Post a Comment