Thursday, July 17, 2008

4th of July

I'm finally getting pictures of the 4th posted! We went to a BBQ at Damien's cousin's house (Kurt and Jamielyn) and then did fireworks after. Kira was pretty interested in all the fireworks and wanted to hold all of them. I thought Keeley would be scared of the fireworks but our laid back little baby just sat there mesmerized by them!

Keeley in her goofy but cute headband.

Kira with sparklers.

Me and the girls.

Keeley sucking on her toe (I had to add this one because I think it's so funny!)

2 comments:

Jamielyn said...

First of all how cute is your background! Cute pictures too! We had a lot of fun on the 4th too! To bad we can't do fireworks everyday! :)

Mrs. Rogers-Kraft said...

Jessa, your family is so beautiful!! I found you via Emily's blog. I don't think I've seen you since Emily's wedding? It's been a while! Check out my blog (the link is on Emily's) Amber Rogers. Do you remember me??? Hope you are well.

love,
Amber (Anstine) Rogers