Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Terrible Twos

So Kira has been going through this phase for the last several weeks where she is just horrible. I don't know if it's the age or she is finally realizing she's not the center of the universe now that the baby is here, but I keep wondering what happened to my sweet little girl! I have tried everything to keep my cool when she starts screaming, kicking, biting, spitting (yes, spitting) but nothing seems to work anymore, so if anyone else has any ideas on how to deal with my sweet little angel please let me know!

1 comment:

Christine said...

I'll keep checking your blog for suggestions! I feel your pain sista! How about screaming? That's a fun one too. Is she biting the baby yet? Hailey did that yet again today and I yelled at her and even let the Sh#* word slip out. :( I think the single mom thing is getting to me.
Welcome to the blogging world. Thanks for posting! :)