Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Kira's Turns 5!

Kira turned 5 at the end of July and she wanted a Luau party. It started out we were just going to have a small party with a few friends but my husband wanted to invite family too so I ended up hosting a party of 35 people at 8 months pregnant! (Yes, I'm crazy) Luckily my husband helped a ton and did most of the cooking! It was a lot of fun and everyone dressed up so cute. Kira had a blast with everything and it ended up being a great night! Here are some pictures of the party.







4 comments:

Shanalyn Wilde said...

Looks like such a fun birthday! I'm not so sure what to say about Damien's outfit! :) Good luck in the last bit of your pregnancy! Can't wait to see pix of the little guy!

laura kate said...

Wow, quite the undertaking at this stage in the game! Your new house looks beautiful. It has been way to long...I'm going to work on that...I'll be in touch.

daveanddebbie said...

You pulled it off!! Happy Birthday Kira! love the cakes, and I know why Damien wanted a big party... to show off that sweet little outfit of course!

Mandy said...

Jessa, can you believe our kids are 5? I always think of Kira on Gideon's birthday. Good for you hosting that at 8 months pregnant. I've been there before. :) Good luck with your new baby... it's got to be close, eh? :)