Every year our city has a Pony Express Days celebration and the girls love to go on the rides. Here are a few pictures of them. Too bad we don't have one of me taking Keeley on the huge slide. (Yes that was awkward climbing all the stairs and trying to get on the thing while huge and pregnant!)
Ooops, I read your other posts just now and I now know you are having a boy. HOORAY!!!! It will be so fun for you to have a boy after two adorable girls. :)
Love the new house! I did remember you were pregnant, but when are you due? And congrats on the boy! It was very different for me to have a boy after the two girls. You'll love it.
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
3 comments:
Jessa, I remember Pony Express Days. :) Lots of fun.
I didn't know you were pregnant.
Congrats!
Boy or girl? Due date?
Ooops, I read your other posts just now and I now know you are having a boy. HOORAY!!!! It will be so fun for you to have a boy after two adorable girls. :)
Love the new house! I did remember you were pregnant, but when are you due? And congrats on the boy! It was very different for me to have a boy after the two girls. You'll love it.
Post a Comment