So most of you have heard by now that I am expecting my third! I am due August 30th and I am very excited for the baby....not so excited about the pregnancy. I've had just about everything, severe nausea, fatigue, headaches, backaches, leg cramps, sleeplessness, heartburn and more, and this is just the first few months! Plus I will be huge and miserable all through the summer, swell! Well a few weeks ago we had a fairly big snowstorm and since I have been on the couch for the last month and a half and the girls have been couped up in the house, I peeled myself off the couch and we built a snowman. They had a great time building it and playing in the snow. here are the pictures!



5 comments:
Congratulations Jessa!! Sorry to hear about your yucky pregnancy. I'm trying to remember if you were this sick with Keeley. Seems like you were but maybe not that severe. Hope it passes really quick.
You are such a good mom. I'm not pregnant and I still have a hard time being motivated. There is always so much to do too. Love the snow picts.
Looks like the girls were so happy to get out of the house. Very cute snowman!!
Congratulations! I hope you get feeling better soon. That is so miserable (but also very exciting)!
YAY! Congrats to you too. Summer pregnancy aren't too bad. You just have to stay near an a/c and a pool! :) (haha) I hope you are feeling better soon...no fun! We are moving mid-end of May.
Oh Jessa, congratulations! Not on feeling totally sick but on baby #3. Hope you're doing good and hope to see you this summer!
Post a Comment