Friday, February 5, 2010

Keeley turns two!

Last weekend was Keeley's 2nd birthday so we had a party and invited all the family (over 30 people in total!) I did a Mickey Mouse theme since she loves Mickey Mouse and I think she had a great time although I don't think she knew that it was all for her! Here are ten things I love about Keeley:
1. The way she says "cute fishy" (it comes out "toot pishy" and I make her say it about ten times a day)
2. How she calls Kira "Kira Bug". It's our nickname for Kira and it comes out "Tira Bud", so cute!
3. The way she crinkles her nose when she smiles.
4. When she's naughty and I try to get mad at her she just smiles that dimpled grin and says "Sowwy Mama".
5. What a tough little girl she is, she shakes everything off.
6. How much she loves her "baby" and insists on showing her to everyone that comes to visit and makes them kiss baby too.
7. She loves to play peek-a-boo, she covers her eyes and then uncovers them and yells "Peekboo, I see you!"
8. How she loves to cuddle. Anytime I am laying on the couch she just climbs up and crawls under the blanket with me to cuddle. So wonderful.
9. How good she is at sharing. She's at the age where sharing just doesn't happen but if I ask her nicely she always shares with Kira.
10. What a happy girl she is. She's almost always in a good mood and can always cheer me up.







5 comments:

Jacque said...

Happy Birthday to an adorable girl. Jessa your hair looks way cute. Did you have those highlights when we say you in Dec?

Nisha said...

She is honestly one of the CUTEST toddlers I've ever known. Happy birthday sweet Keeley!

raising4boys said...

I can't believe she is two! It really breaks my heart because I still remember when you sent the email birth announcement. She looks so big in these pictures. Is that curl in her hair?

Kira looks so big with daddy holding her too.

I miss my scrapbooking pals too :(

Carolyn said...

She is a cute thing! And happy very late birthday to you, too. I should have told you that when I saw you. How's Damian's job? Has it slowed down at all?

Debbie said...

Such a little cutie! Glad to see your new posts. I have a lot of catching up to do myself!