1. Her smile and those dimples (it melts my heart and makes my day)
2. How she says "hi" to perfect strangers everywhere we go
3. How she makes friends with perfect strangers everywhere we go
4. How she crinkles her nose and smiles when she knows she's doing something naughty
5. They way she dances when you sing
6. How she gets so excited when I walk in the room she crawls so fast to get to me she trips over herself
7. How happy she is the morning, after her nap, and any other time of day
8. How cute she plays with Kira
9. How sweet she looks when she's sleeping in my arms
10. When I get her from her nap how she puts her little head on my shoulder and pats me on the back.
Happy Birthday Keeley, I love you!



6 comments:
Time really has flown by! She is an adorable baby. And I love your long hair! That is probably the longest I have ever seen it.
Happy Birthday Keeley! I can not believe it has already been a year! Looks like you had a lot of fun!
She looks like she was way into the birthday festivities. Sophie was so confused at her first b-day and wouldn't even touch the cake. I love the Kira quotes! Keep adding them!!
How sweet!! I was wondering when you were going to post about her birthday!
I love how she shared the cake with mom and dad :)
You are so blessed to have such a precious little girl. Isn't it great to record the special memories so we can remember them forever. Bronson likes to pat our backs too :)
I think baby #2 goes by twice as fast. She is such a cutie.
I can't believe she is 1 year old. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you came here for your cousins wedding, and you were only half way through your pregnancy then! What cute kids you have.
Post a Comment