So when Keeley is napping I tell Kira she has to be quiet and whisper when she's upstairs so she doesn't wake the baby. The other night we were at a temple open house and as we got closer there were signs saying we had to be reverent and whisper in the temple. I leaned over to Kira and told her she had to be quiet and whisper. I explained that we were in a special house for Heavenly Father and Jesus so we had to be very quiet. She then said "Ooooh.......are they sleeping?" I had to laugh!
7 comments:
That's hilarious!
That is so cute!
Kids are the best!! I love the things that they come up with!
that is so cute!!!!
That is so sweet. I shared the story several times already.
So cute!!! Can't wait to go scrapbooking Friday night :)
That's classic. So cute. Kids are the best. :)
Post a Comment