Monday, September 19, 2011

Deegan turns 1!

Where does the time go? How is it even possible that my baby is 1? This year has gone by so fast it makes me want to cry. In fact I did, a few days before his birthday and right after I weaned him and it hit me. It's gone by way too fast, but it's always exciting to see them get bigger and hit each new milestone. Deegan has been such a fun baby. He is always so happy and patient with his sisters. He is a blessing to our family and we love him very much! I don't think he had a clue what the party was for but he seemed to have a blast. He LOVED his cake. I mean REALLY LOVED his cake. He ate about half of it before I finally took it away for fear he would be totally sick. He was really angry when I took it away! We have a ton of August birthdays in our family so we just celebrated everyones birthday that day. Good times were had by all.
The birthday boy.
Eating half his cake.
Really angry because I took his cake away.
Still really angry because I took his cake away.
Opening presents.
Me and Deeg
All the birthdays we were celebrating!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest when he is screaming with cake all over his face. :)

Nicole said...

LOL! He is so mad, too cute! I love his hair.