So in the 9 years that Damien and I have been married we have never taken family pictures. I have been wanting to do it for awhile but I was either pregnant, just had a baby, too busy, etc. I found out my neighbor does photography so we had her do some family pictures for us. We finally have family pictures!!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
5 comments:
Love them!
Darling pics!!! It was worth the wait. The old bus is so great!
Gorgeous!!! We have yet to have a family picture with everyone looking at the camera...let alone smiling. What beauties!
what cute pictures. You all look great!
SO cute!! Your kids look so old!
Post a Comment