We blessed Deegan last Sunday! It was a great day, Damien did a great job on the blessing and we were fortunate to be able to celebrate the day with family and friends. We are very blessed and grateful to have Deegan in our family. He is a sweet baby and a wonderful addition to the family! Here are some pictures we took that day. Try as I might I could not get a decent family picture where everyone was smiling (including my husband) so I finally gave up and we all made funny faces!
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
4 comments:
I love his sweet little blessing outfit. Baby blessings are always so special. Glad it was a great experience. You have such a sweet little family!
He is so cute! What a special day. We can't wait to meet him.
He is sure cute!
Congratulations Deegan. Such a sweet boy! Can I say I just the picture with your two little ones and Grandma. Those are the moments :)
Post a Comment