On September 1st Kira had her first day of Kindergarten. Thank goodness my dad and Patti were here to help me or I don't know how I would have managed with an 11 day old baby as well! She has been so excited to start school and I have been so excited for her so why is it that we cry when they start school? My husband just doesn't get it. I asked to take her the first day of school and as we were driving up to the school I starting tearing up. Kira was in the back talking non-stop about how excited she was and then asked me, "Mommy how come your sad?" I had to pull it together so I wouldn't start blubbering and told her how excited I was for her. Now that I've adjusted I have to say it's nice to have the morning with only two kids since I'm still adjusting to having a new baby! I was planning to take Kira to school for the first few days but the second day she begged me to start talking the bus, how could I say no? She absolutely loves school and loves the bus, where has the last 5 years gone, how do I already have a child in school? Here are some pictures of her first day and her first bus ride.
What a cutie! You planned that just right with Deegan (Kira starting school). Noah's a September birthday so we just missed the cut off. You seem to be doing great with three...we had some serious growing pains.
Hi Jessa- Damien gave us your blog site this morning. How fun!!! Deegan is so cute. Congrats. send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to our blog. Nicole & Ian Ferguson
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
4 comments:
What a cutie! You planned that just right with Deegan (Kira starting school). Noah's a September birthday so we just missed the cut off. You seem to be doing great with three...we had some serious growing pains.
So sweet. Time truly flies by.
She is so old and looking so excited and ready for school! I still cry sometimes when I walk home from the bus stop and Sammy's now in first grade!
Hi Jessa- Damien gave us your blog site this morning. How fun!!! Deegan is so cute. Congrats. send me your e-mail and I will send you an invite to our blog. Nicole & Ian Ferguson
Post a Comment