I signed Kira up for swim lessons this year and she loved it! She did so well and was much farther than I expected she would be by the end of her classes. Through most of the lessons she would dunk under the water so much I don't think she was paying attention to her instructor!
So glad she had fun and did well! Sophie looked at the pics and said, "Mom, I want to go there later." Let's go sometime...next month :) This month is INSANE!
How fun to see a post from you again! :) Glad you guys are doing well and that you had fun with family. Looks like Kira is a little fish :) So sad that I missed seeing you last month. :( Hopefully soon we can catch up.
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
2 comments:
So glad she had fun and did well! Sophie looked at the pics and said, "Mom, I want to go there later." Let's go sometime...next month :) This month is INSANE!
How fun to see a post from you again! :) Glad you guys are doing well and that you had fun with family. Looks like Kira is a little fish :) So sad that I missed seeing you last month. :( Hopefully soon we can catch up.
Post a Comment