So I took the girls to get their pictures taken at a studio called Portrait Innovations in Provo for Keeleys one year pictures (yes I am a little behind). The deal is only $9.95 for the package and no sitting fee. That includes one pose that you choose and you get several copies and sizes. I thought that was a great deal and figured I might choose two more poses and call it good. Well I have to say I have never gotten so many cute pictures of my girls in one sitting and I just couldn't narrow it down! So I ended up spending WAY more than I planned, got some really cute pictures and my husband told me he didn't want me to even tell him what I spent! Overall I was really happy with the studio, they did a great job and were very accomidating but man I spent a lot of money! So here are some of them, sorry there are so many.
Oh, Jessa, I can sooooo relate to your story! I can say, though, I've never had buyer's remorse for pictures I've bought. I LOVE to capture all kinds of expressions that I see every day as a mom. And as one friend recently said to me, right now kids are your life! So investing in that time in your life is fine...you don't get a chance to go back later and do it! VERY CUTE pictures! I really like the girls on their "age blocks", that's fun. So darling! Love that Damien told you he didn't know want to know what you spent. That is totally Marcus--on the picture thing, not EVERYTHING! And I promise, pictures are the only time I truly lose sight of the budget...Otherwise, I stay responsible. :)
I hate how those places end up taking WAY more than $10! Such cute pictures though of your girls that you will love forever!:) Hope everything is going well for you.
Those pictures are absolutely adorable. I love them! I can't believe how big your girls are. Plus, I had a great time hanging out on Friday. We need to do it again real soon.
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
9 comments:
I really hate it when they get you like that. I'm a sucker for pictures too, but you knew that. Must come with our love of scrapbooking :)
They ARE all soo dang cute. I love the white background ones.
No wonder you got so many. They are darling.
I love the pictures! I need to get pictures taken of my kids/whole family soon. Your cute pictures are motivating me to get on it.
Oh, Jessa, I can sooooo relate to your story! I can say, though, I've never had buyer's remorse for pictures I've bought. I LOVE to capture all kinds of expressions that I see every day as a mom. And as one friend recently said to me, right now kids are your life! So investing in that time in your life is fine...you don't get a chance to go back later and do it! VERY CUTE pictures! I really like the girls on their "age blocks", that's fun. So darling!
Love that Damien told you he didn't know want to know what you spent. That is totally Marcus--on the picture thing, not EVERYTHING! And I promise, pictures are the only time I truly lose sight of the budget...Otherwise, I stay responsible. :)
They really did turn out cute...and just justify it with you have never really spent much on pictures before...so what's one time! :)
I hate how those places end up taking WAY more than $10! Such cute pictures though of your girls that you will love forever!:) Hope everything is going well for you.
I love the backgrounds. And your girls are beautiful!
Those pictures are absolutely adorable. I love them! I can't believe how big your girls are. Plus, I had a great time hanging out on Friday. We need to do it again real soon.
The pictures are SO cute! I can't believe you got so many great ones in one sitting! My kids never cooperate for pictures!
Post a Comment