This last weekend we took a trip to Moab. We met up with my friend Debbie and her family from Colorado. The first few days were pretty cold so we had to get creative keeping the kids busy and happy, hence the bowling pictures. This was Kira's first time bowling and she had a blast! The last two days were a little warmer and we were able to go hiking at Arches. I also failed to post a blog about the fact that my baby is walking! Keeley took her first few steps right after her first birthday but didn't really start walking around until a few weeks ago so I am posting a few of those as well.
Damien and I were married in June of 2002 in Oakland, California. Kira was born July 2005, Keeley was born January 2008, and our most recent addition Deegan was born August 2010. We are currently living in Utah and really enjoy it. In addition to our three beautiful children we also have two cats Kya and Cabra.
7 comments:
It looks like it was a little chilly. Did you guys camp outside?
Looks like you have your own little adventurers. What a fun trip.
What a fun trip too bad you had to travel so far to go bowling!!
Looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait until we can go camping again!
How fun. Marcus and I keep saying we need to make it down to Moab sometime! The pictures are great, even if it was cold while you were there!
Fun! I LOVE Moab, I'm glad you guys got to go...we are hoping to go this summer! What fun pictures...and congrats to Keeley! :)
I can't believe how old Keeley suddenly looks! And her hair is so long!
Post a Comment