Monday, June 9, 2008

Keeley Rolled Over!

So Keeley rolled over for the first time today, yea for Keeley! I was talking on the phone and she was laying on her back on the blanket next to me, I looked away and when I looked back she was on her tummy! When Damien got home I tried to get her to do it again but she wouldn't. Damien walked out of the room and I went into the kitchen to get something and when I cam back she was on her tummy again! So Damien and I finally sat there and cheered her on and she finally rolled over so we could see. I picked her up cheering and clapping and she gave me one of her gummy open mouthed grins. I love that :)

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Yay! It is always fun when they do each new thing!

Summer said...

Just found your blog! I love it! When did you have baby number two and where have I been? so cute I love having girls isn't it the best! You guys look great!